Jewelry Care Instructions.
If you follow these simple steps, your jewelry will last longer...
Gold Laminate Care Instructions:
- Keep your jewelry away from lotion, perfume, cosmetics or other harsh chemicals.
- Never wear your accessories in the pool or ocean.
- Remove before exercising and going to bed.
- When not wearing, keep in a sealed bag or box in a dry and dark place.
- Do not put away gold laminate and sterling silver together.
- Never use abrasive products to clean your jewelry.
- Clean your jewelry regularly with warm water and dawn soap. Use a hair dryer after this to see a better finish.
Sterling Silver Care and Cleaning Instructions:
- Rub the silver between a sterling silver polish cloth with your fingers ( we sell those for $4.50), but avoid rubbing the polish cloth on gemstones or shell.
- Store all sterling silver jewelry in sealed a plastic bag or box. Exposure to oxygen causes the silver to tarnish.
- Clean your jewelry regularly. You can either use a silver cleaning liquid, (we sell those for $4.50) or you can clean it with baking soda. Just wet a toothbrush with water and dip the toothbrush in the backing soda. Liquid soap and water also works if they do it after each use or once a week.
- Keep your jewelry away from chemicals, it can be harmful to the silver.